Winter break is in full swing and now you can finally catch up on some pleasure reading!
If you’re at a loss for what to read, or just looking for some last minute books to add to your Christmas list, here’s a list of what Lesley is reading over winter break:
- I Am Going by Daniel L. Akin and Bruce Riley Ashford
- Missional Motherhood: The Everyday Ministry of Motherhood in the Grand Plan of God by Gloria Furman
- Giddy up Eunice Because Women Need Each Other by Sophie Hudson
- Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God by Timothy Keller
- Designed to Lead by Eric Geiger and Kevin Peck