In the past month …
- Friends have loaned us toys, a high chair, and an umbrella stroller, along with countless kitchen and home items.
- We have shared countless meals with people we love.
- Natalie’s family spent a week together in the Smoky Mountains.
- We spoke at three local churches about what we have seen God do in England.
- Both Grammies have traveled to North Carolina to see their grandson (and us). 😉
- Theo has learned to pull up like a champ and easily walks while holding onto a walker or someone’s fingers
In the few weeks we plan to …
- … visit family in Utah and Nebraska.
- … speak two more times in churches in Nebraska and North Carolina.
- … soak up every. second. with loved ones!